Re: Fw: Sports--Help us {THE ULTIMATE OBJECTIVE?}

Hi Bill,

As usual you  are right. This goal you mentioned was ONE of the objectives of
studying hosta sports. But there were other objectives as well. And there will be
still other objectives yet to be discovered as we learn more and more about sports.
We have come a long way since the early 1990's when no one knew the answers to some
of the questions being raised about sports.
 How ya doin' Bill?

Jimbo

.