Re: bitchin'

Ahhh....... Specialty Perrenials, uh?   I'll have to have a peek at your
site :-)  betcha don't ship to Cananda - ???

I don't expect to leave them in the fridge indefinitely, Paul.  They've
only been in there since last fall, and if I don't proceed with them in
the next couple of months, they will go outdoors to grow normally for
the summer.  So far they appear to be nicely dormant.  Why did you leave
them so long?  Was it an experiment or did they get fogotten?