Re: Fw: Sports{THE ULTIMATE OBJECTIVE?} {reverse-mutation?}

hey did somebody say LU is a WOMAN?
"how do U dew?my name is sue!, LU?" LOL!!!

Wha'U'doin askin'questions<->T'was'my'job wasn't it?
OKAY-I'll be the ANSWER MAN! = *dunno?*
----- regarding>> At 07:50 PM 03/23/2001 -0800, you wrote: conceptually,
for now <<snip>>-----

Here's another MUTATION example, done in reverse-mutation:

U are running a mutation of H. Elegans in Tissue Culture (name is Great
Expectations, or say Dream Weaver?) and many of the off-shoots are all
green looking, not center leaf variegated.  Meanwhile, U have a high demand
for Elegans plants...from a specific Nursery.

Question: WHY wouldn't it be okay to put the name H. Elegans on this
reversing mutation, and sell it as same?