Re: Great Debates

Started work tonight on the effort.  There were 98 pages of single space,
11pt Times New Roman, material generated by the "Scholars".   I have cut this
down to 68 pages by eliminating repetition of questions in the responder's
e-mail.  My intention is to get it down to 10-15 pages but. . . !  I will
send the materials to all that persons that are quoted for their
approval/disapproval.  I expect this will take a bit of time but will work on
it as time allows.  Hope for a lot of rainy days!

Kevin P. Walek