Re: Pill bugs/sow bugs

In a message dated 03/25/2001 8:07:51 PM Central Standard Time,
NardaA@aol.com writes:

Yes bugs, but not insects.  Insects are bugs but bugs are not necessarily
insects.  Sound right?  N.

Sound right?- No.
All bugs are insects but not all insects are bugs.
Hey-this is sound like on of those IQ tests.

A bug has sucking mouth parts and for the most part fly and if my memory
serves me right they tend to have soft shells.  Some examples include
cicadas, spittle bugs, tree hoppers, leaf hoppers, Aphids, whitefly, scale,
mealy bugs, water boatman, water bugs, bed bugs-one of my favs, Box elder
bugs, plus many more I do not remember.

What's going on-every one forget their entomology class?

Paul