Re: Pill bugs/sow bugs

In a message dated 3/25/01 9:36:41 PM Eastern Standard Time, Meum71@aol.com

<< What's going on-every one forget their entomology class?

Yes bugs, but not insects.  Insects are bugs but bugs are not necessarily
> insects.

Paul, I am doing this the hard way, never had entomology.  I thought that bug
was a slang term used to describe any little creepy crawly thing but I will
part ways with you when you say that that all bugs are insects.  Man,
confused as all get out.  N.