Re: Pill bugs/sow bugs

In a message dated 3/25/01 10:20:10 PM Eastern Standard Time, Meum71@aol.com
writes:

<< Hmm- I do not know what to make of the last part of that sentence- I can't
 believe I have made an enemy over a bug?

Not an enemy here, but it is good to think about all this.  We have some
beautiful bugs that live in our house and are harry looking things that are
centipedes.  We call them bugs. We also refer to silver fish as bugs as well
as pill bugs.

Seems that last year my fifth graders were doing a unit on insects and that
is were I picked up the bug thing.  I will have to check that out as they may
be learning the wrong thing and that would not be good.  Maybe they can
straighten the art teacher out.  N.