one sided summary

As I said earlier, it turns out to be impossible to discuss anything
about genetics with people who have not the faintest idea about the
subject.  I will not even try to correct all the failures in the
summary, whre all my arguments are simply left out. I hope that at
least some see that this is just a JiHad, and a clear proof of
unjustified slander.
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden