Re: Pill bugs/sow bugs

In a message dated 3/26/01 9:00:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
diannthoma@earthlink.net writes:

<< So spiders and centipedes are also bugs but not insects. Very
 interesting--thanks for the note!

After being set straight by a fifth grade science teacher today I want to
apologize for misleading everyone about the bug thing.  Bugs are bugs, a sub
group of some other group but I can't remember which one now.  I need
pictures and diagrams.

It all seemed to make perfect sense yesterday and now............N.