Re: Allright You Chanuks!!!!

 Lou it really is a shame when the weather turns like that. I lived in
Savannah for three years and I must say that even with the harsh winters we
are more able to count on each season acting as it is supposed to in New
Hampshire. The unique beauty of the azaleas in Savannah and Atlanta are
breathtaking. I hope you don't sustain much damage.

                                                                   Jim Towle