Re: Pill bugs/sow bugs

In a message dated 3/26/01 8:03:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
eoneill@attglobal.net writes:

<< Centipedes are predators. >>

Gerry, the kind that we have in our house are considered a good luck talisman
in Japan so we have decided to let them be.  The house was fairly new when we
moved in and they were here when we got here.  Now I see them occasionally at
school, they must have gotten a ride in a house plant to school.

Some are as much as two inches long and that did take some getting use to.
If one should ever drop on me in the middle of the night, I am a goner, would
scare the be geezers out of me.  N.