Re: Allright You Chanuks!!!!

Lu ...Did I hear ya say something about Spring? ..Last weekend, we had
"Raindrops a'fallin on'our'head?" (in the form of snow naturally?).  AND
BTW ...our super highway-401, running from Toronto westward over into
Windsor/Detroit and then via highway I-75 southward down into
Florida?  Well ..there was a 50-car pileup just the other side London;
highway 401 was closed for eight hours, to clean up!  BTW ..I see! ..that
*Super Sweet Corn Varieties* are just starting to arrive up here, from good
ole Florida; and I can't live without it, so "Hey y'all! ..could U please
drop your highway speeds down a bit, say below 140 kph (85 mph)? ..and
thanks!  That corn has to be delivered into Toronto, each morning by 3am
...right, so we don't need the highway all cluttered up with one car on top
of another eh?  <<just being funny>> but the story about a 50-car-crash is
true! POLICE REPORT per cause of accident = "Everybody is driving too fast"!
oh yeah, my re: my shaded parts of the yard? ..still two feet of snow on it
SO: "WHAT does "spring" mean?"

Maybe the ice-age has moved in, and somebody forgot t'tell us?

                        Bein-snow'd under