Re: one sided summary

>As I said earlier, it turns out to be impossible to discuss anything
>about genetics with people who have not the faintest idea about the

I assume you are making the assumption that no one but you are
knowledgeable about hostas and you are the only one that knows
anything about hosta sports.  Now, Ben, you are entitled to your
opinion, but there is nothing to prevent you from publishing your own
views explaining why we are wrong.  You haven't presented any data or
evidence for your theories yet, so I'm not sure how you will do it in
an article.  Please, tell us where we are wrong and then provide us
with the evidence that proves or highly suggests you are correct.  No
one is preventing you from doing this.

>I will not even try to correct all the failures in the

Please Ben, do tell us where the failures are and we will correct
them!  I don't think we want to publish false information.

BTW, the latest digest that had your response to my response to your
message with "Jokes" as a subject line, was truncated before your
message.  Could you please send me a copy of what you sent to
hosta-open as I am interested in what you had to say regards the
action of the "Y" and "y" alleles.

Joe Halinar