Aeolian (Wind) Harp Reproductions

Hi folks,
A while back I was looking at wind chimes from Wind & Weather and saw a pic of their Aeolian Wind Chime Mobile.
Since the only other time I heard/read the word Aeolian, I was curious and did a search on it and found this site
where you can actually hear what it sounds like as the wind blows through it.  The windchime at the 1st site looks nothing like these "harps" though, so I wonder how it can sound like one...or is there another definition of aeolian?  Does anyone have either of these?
What do you think of them?  The harp is kind of eerie sounding and could really add some kind of "mood" to a part of the garden, I think.
Thanks for any thoughts or ideas on this,
Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a

Aeolian (Wind) Harp Reproductions.url