Re : Conclusions on State of the Science

Sports Fan,

Please  accept my apologies for the poor format for the Conclusions of
the State of the Science on Origin of Sports. The final draft made
several trips across and up and down the country in cyberspace which did
damage to the sentence structure on the printed page. It will be cleaned
up eventually. We simply wanted to go to press asap to get the sports
news out to the hosta scholars reading  this discussion. Thanks,

Jim H..