Re: Allright You Chanuks!!!!

In a message dated 3/27/2001 1:53:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
township@acbm.qc.ca writes:

Lu - & All "southerners"
> Bet you guys now wish you were up here ,

the anticipated hard freeze seems to have spared some of us in the northern
metro area.  at least on the northwest parts.  ida know about Lu, and his
side of town.
but most importantly,
we wouldnt be up there on a bad bet.
not even.

nawuth jawuhhhhja

 Harry Abel
 we do not create the beauty, we only point out the beauty God has created
        hand carved stone water basins            traditional bamboo water
garden accessories
        japanese maples         dwarf bamboos                hosta bonsai
salm 150