Old Emails are funny

Dear Hopsta Fans...............(.Ben wrote on Feb.17,1998)

I would appreciate if you cpould add color to the following cultivars
maybe by using the following system
w=white  y=yellow  cr=cream  bl=blue  gr=green  ch=chartreuse
e=edge  c=center  color not mentioned =green

Abby dew
Alligator shoes
Amy Elizabeth
Aspen White
Born Again
Carols August Halo
Cassanova
Chippawa
Color Partade
Dress White
Emerald Carpet
Gosan Moonskirt
Irish Breeze
Irish Spring
Jupiter
Lazy River
Litle River    ( it is spelled Little River, Ben)
Jaded Geisha
Jupiter          ( repeating yourself, Ben)
Lazy River     (ditto, Ben)
Little River     ( right spelling but repeating yourself again, Ben)
Merlin
Millies Memoirs
Ming Treasure
Tranquility
Regalia
Renaissance
Rough River
Sublety
Mr Spork        (that's spelled Dr. Spock, Ben)
Summer Solstice
Obsession
Pomp and Circumstance
Redolent Nosegay
Thanks for any help
Ben J.M.  Zonneveld
Note: The above list is a list of new sports of mine and others who
provided me with the information.on them , which  I  included in the
Handout marerials to accompany my small talk at the Winter Scienctific
Meeting in Chicago in late January, 1998. Ben picked up his copy of the
Handout materials when he was in attendance. He wanted the information
on color because he could not figure out that the position on the wheel
( the o'clock position) described the color of the variegations in the
hosta leaves. Next time I will explain better so that Ben won't have
problems  copying.. Sorry  about that.

Jim