From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com [mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of Shishi@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 4:47 PM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
Subject: Re: Chanuks

In a message dated 3/27/2001 3:43:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
braggs@mediaone.net writes:

all right you kudzu heads its Canuks............you most be talking
about "Chanuk" salmon there in Jawwuuhhhhhhjjaaa. Good bet, bad bet how
the hell did they let you get into Ohiiiiiiiia Hairy? hehe

chanuk was Lu's word,
i dont make excuses for him.

i came up 75 to o hi yo
it's the law,
they gotta let you in if youre nuts enuf to show up there

(actually)
dont tell anyone, but i'm a pittsburgh, pa., native of 23 years, and have
been a "son of the south" for an additional 28 years.
here, "we" are known as "damn yankees", cuz we chose to stay here.
"good" yankees go back home.
and Lu, he's from new yawwwwk city
go figger, ehhh??

harry