Summer Joy question

Hi Everyone,
        I have a question about a plant. Maybe some discussion about it is a good idea. A few years ago a new plant was introduced with the name 'Summer Joy'. When it was registered it was claimed to be a sport of 'Blue Splendor' with a white center. There is a picture of the plant with the registration which shows a hosta that seems to fit the description. The plant I bought was a 'Great Expectations', of this I have no doubt. A trip to the HostaLibrary shows three pictures----- The first may not be 'Great Expectations', the second was later confirmed to be, and the third is clearly GE. There is one for sale at the HostaLibrary Auction site that the seller describes as just like picture #3, which means it's another GE. Every plant I have seen so far with this name on it was GE. I have talked to several retail nursery owners and each has said the same thing-----that all the plants they've seen were mislabeled GE's. I'm sure that this is not a knowingly perpetrated hoax, but probably just a mix-up at Klehms. I talked to Maryann about it and she denied that there was any mix-up.
       My question is---------Has anybody seen the real 'Summer Joy'? There apparently was one originally, so where did it go?
                                                                                                             ........Bill Meyer