Re: Dr. Zonneveld's theories

In a message dated 3/27/2001 1:12:17 PM Central Standard Time,
njhosta@hotmail.com writes:

Dr. Zonneveld,
         I must say that your command of English seems to be up to the
task of communicating your ideas,

I hope Ben will write a rebuttal article.I am sure he is a very competent
person in certain fields;however, I recall, maybe I am wrong, that I was the
first Editor of the Hosta Journal to publish one of his articles and I had to
send it to several English-speaking persons to decipher what he was writing.
It was a challenge.I should never have published it as it was so highly
edited that I (we) might have got it wrong.

I guess all I have to say is that I disagree with Bill only to the extent of
our respective appreciations of Dr. Zonneveld's command of the English
I certainly admire his ability to attempt writing in English.Perhaps he
should write his articles In Dutch. Whilst I was editor I got several
articles in German and had them translated by persons fluent in the language.

Clyde  Crockett