ignorance and ignorance

As usual again and again I am asked the same questions
How can you expect me to answer those letters that at the same
time are full of slander and insults Would You? R. Olson ( your
former president!!) has written on the subject of my booklet,
prooving my case, it is ignored. I have cited letters from
Marcotrigiano, they are ignored. I have cited from letters of K
Vaughn, they are ignored too. Why not phone K Vaughn and ask
for his opinion, instead of using outdated articles. Since when are
generally available sources someones intellectual property?
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands