From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com
[mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of doublemom@ivillage.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2001 5:36 PM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
Subject: Re: Summer Joy v. Great Expectations

Last year I heard the same thing about a TC lab mixing up their Summer Joy
with GE, and now there area thousands and thousands of plants out ther
labeled as SJ, but they are actually GE.  I have both, although they are
both still immature, and they are growing side by side so I can compare
them.  I'll post a picture of the Summer Joy that I have on the pix list,
and I'll take a vote to see what you all think it is!  Thanks,
Andi (the lurker)