Re: Some people will never get it

I chose to send you private mail to avoid posting anything that might
draw further attention to this particular ODIOUS subject, and to avoid
any discomfort a public posting might cause you.

You may believe what you like about me, I could care less.  You and
Zonneveld would make ideal bedmates - neither of you know when to leave
well enough alone.  You take great pleasure in belittling the man and
proclaiming him 'sick', and without honor.  Well, what is SICK, and
without honor!, is your inability to let go of this, and to use this
subject as a means of ingratiating yourself with others.

I must have missed the day where you were elected judge & jury - or are
these words coming down from the mount?

Whether Zonneveld is guilty or not - it certainly isn't for you to
decide. You show a complete lack of honor, not to mention good breeding
to carry on about it, since you ARE NOT one of the parties directly
involved. We have heard all about it directly from those most concerned
- we don't need you to regurgitate it on a daily basis.

As for wearing two faces - do you like this public one better or the
gentler private one?  I'll always tell it like I see it - and what I see
is someone using this issue to draw attention to HIMSELF, at the expense
of others.  You want a sunny, happy, healthy little family/community?
Start with your own postings.

And yes Bob, (I know you won't be able to resist adding your sharp
little wit, here) - I too am now guilty.  Ahhh mia culpa, mia maxima
culpa - I should delete, delete, delete, without even reading this

HELLen....  as you so charmingly pointed out Mr. Towle