Re: Summer Joy v. Great Expectations

***** Please someone tell me where hostapix/pix list is!  (If someone told me
before, a bunch of my robin emails got buggeroneously deleted last

Hi Diann,
There has not been a lot of activity on pixlist in the last week, so you may
be thinking that more of your Emails got " buggeroneously" deleted than were
actually there.
I'm glad to hear that Lu (extraordinaire) is on top of this!  She is the most
capable of the  buggeroneous deletion detail!!!! LOL!

To sign yourself up you can go to:  hostapix-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
and sign up or if you have any trouble with it give Lu, Raffi or me an E
holler and we can slide you right in!

Bob (extraordinaire) and a few of his well placed minions (extraordinaire)
have managed to get permission to post (with proper credit) the AHJ
registration photo of 'Summer Joy' at  HOSTA LIBRARY  for all to see. Way to
go, once again, Bob and friends!

Carol in CT z6/5

Helpful Pixlist addresses:
Post message: hostapix@yahoogroups.com