Re: Summer Joy question

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Meyer" <njhosta@hotmail.com>
To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2001 12:00 PM
Subject: Summer Joy question
I also have this plant , purchased at the convention , directly from Klehms.
I have had it growing now for three years.  What it is not, is a sport of
Blue Moon, as stated.  It could be a mix-up, but if it is, They ( Klehms)
have a responsiability to "fix" the problem.  These were very expensive, and
should be what was represented. As you can see, when a problem like this
goes unaddressed, it is , of course "passed along" to others, as the plant
is divided & sold .  We have purposly "held on" to our stock, because of the