Re: Summer Joy question

Hi Ran,
       I did ask Klehm's about the 'Blue Moon' part. They were the ones,
you'll remember who were selling a large plant as 'Blue Moon' a few years
ago. When the problem became known they renamed it 'Blue Splendor'. 'Summer
Joy' is a sport of 'Blue Splendor'. That is from Klehm's directly. I don't
know what's going on with Klehm's, do they still exist? Or is the new place
under new management? I think Maryann doesn't work for them anymore.

.....Bill Meyer