Re: [Fwd: Early Bird Sale on Garden Tools & Supplies!]

Ray--Thank you for the link!  I've lusted for several years after a
friend's debris
         grabber, no longer available from her source, and just now ordered
3 of
         them--one for me, 2 for gifts.  As we get older our backs get less
         happy about all that bending and stooping, and having used this
sort of
         tool can attest that it's worth its weight in Ben-Gay.  Again, Thanks!
                                                   Hostally,        Louanna