Re: Summer Joy question

----- Original Message -----
From: "bob" <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2001 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: Summer Joy question

> Ransom Lydell wrote:
> >
> > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: "Bill Meyer" <njhosta@hotmail.com>
> > To: <hosta-open@mallorn.com>
> > Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2001 12:00 PM
> > Subject: Summer Joy question
*******************
Kevin mentioned that he had made contact about the "correctness" of the
plant.  I have done the same.  there is a responsiblity on the part of a
plant seller to stand behind what they sell.  It dosn't matter if that
"source" is a discount source, a mail order company, or a retail "garden
shop"  Weather it is a tree, or a ----hosta, you have a right to a
replacment or a refund , if the plant is in fact other than represented.
The fact that so many plants are sold with poor or wrong lables, is a real
problem.  Don't let any "source" get away with it.  It is important to
"call" them on this kind of thing.
Thanks
Ran