Hosta Sports (and VBG)??????????????????????????/

You have gone to a lot of trouble to justify your existence and to give
us (me?) a lecture on managing my ego, my emotions and my  deportment..
I have heard it before and have not learned anything from your message.
In my opinion , it was not in very good taste.

Thanks for the caveat emptor warning that you may take on the style of
leadership similar to that of  Carolyn Schaffner. If this is the case,
please count me out.
Jim Hawes