Re: Foot and Mouth disease

Hey Everyone,
I just got back from Scotland so foot and mouth may be on my boots here in
the South(just kidding). What a nice trip it was but just too early in the
season. Visited Inverewe Garden on the west coast and what a wonderful
woodland garden. Rhododendron the size of trees but... too early. Although
foot and mouth is in Scotland, it is in the southwestern part. The country
is devastated by not only loosing thousands of animals, but the tourist
industry which is a much larger part of the economy is nearly nill. Most of
the gardens and attractions anywhere near farms were closed but they are
slowly opening now. Inverewe only opened on Monday. I think most Americans
think there is danger to them but gosh, I ate lamb and beef while over
there. The lamb was the best I have ever eaten. If anyone would like to see
some photos please E me privately. Really a beautiful area it is, especially
the northern highlands where stone mountains topped with snow abound.

Pine Forest Gardens Grower of Quality Hostas
On Line Catalog