No Subject

Joe I have been thinking about two green plants producing all green off
spring.  First let me say that I make NO claim of knowing anything about the
scientific side of this business but if I understand anything about
Mendelain genetics then we could say that if the two plants were  true
species then they would produce all green seedlings.  The plants that most
of us are working with are so mixed, carrying so many dormant genes that I
just figured anything might show up in the seedlings.  As we move farther
away from the species more and more traits are involved therefore our back
crossing should bring some of these out.

If this is all wrong then please tell the people that are reading this so
they will not be working with my ideas.
Mary

Mary Chastain
Lakeside Acres