RE: Hosta Sports (and VBG)?

Ray, the daylily does have wonderful flowers.  The hosta has wonderful foliage.  The two together would be overbearing. Each would be fighting the other for attention. Think of all the messy flowers that would drip onto the wonderful leaves.   I figure God knew what he was doing when he made them in the beginning.
Mary
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com [mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of Ray W
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2001 7:58 AM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
Subject: Re: Hosta Sports (and VBG)?

Hey guys

if I could jump in here. Maybe while mapping is being done on hosta, do lilium and hemericallis (sorry on spelling). Then maybe someone can figure out a way to put thosa beautiful blossoms on an already beautiful hosta.

Just had to put in my 2 cents!

Ray

Meum71@aol.com wrote:

My question to you Andrew is- "what do you want to achieve?"

Paul

Specialty Perennials
Hardyplants.com