Re: frozen hosta

Guys, (gals too!  Especially Lu who seems unsure <VBG>)  if you got frozen
cut off the leaves.  It really works.  Three years ago we had a hail storm in
mid-April so bad that all the leaves her in Fairfax Station, Northern
Virginia.  In fact it is the second largest "insurance claim events" second
to Andrew as every house in a 5 mile radius needed new roofs and siding, and
some cars were totaled too!  Yes, a hail storm that Bad -- lasted for 20
minutes with 1-3 inch hail.

Sandie Markland, Sherley Channing and I cut off the leaves (at my
recommendation).  Our cut-leaf show was the first week in June and there were
11 winners at the front table -- I had 4 and best of show, Sandie had 4, and
Sherley had 3.  All from plants that had been cut down and restarted!

Try it you will like it!

Kevin P. Walek