Re: frozen hosta

> Guys, (gals too!  Especially Lu who seems unsure <VBG>)

Mr. Walek, I can assure you, fine sir, that I am not confused. I can not
help it if you gentlemen need corrective lenses to notice a "real: woman"
when you see one. I feel vindicated by my friend Jim Schwarz!

Doug B. and Dan A. you can join the ranks of Mr. Abel, pthththththththth!

LOL!

Seriously Kev, thanks. I'm going to try to cut them back tomorrow before I
leave. That's good to hear about you guys winning shows with the returning
leaves. I stayed up all night doing our cut leaf show's flyer and was
thinking what an awful turn-out we would have because of this latest gift
from Mother Nature.

Narda, that's a good idea. Yeah, I have too many to do that to all of them,
but maybe the 'special' ones. Of course, how do you decide who's special and
who's not? LOL! That would be allot of compost!!!

I'd better get busy, we have a hosta meeting today. It's our first auction,
oh boy, oh boy!

Later...

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)