Re: Hosta 'Iwa'

In a message dated 3/30/01 7:33:38 PM, chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

<< Anyone know if this hosta has another name?  I don't remember where I
got it, but I've had it for years and have it listed as being from
Japan, not registered.  Anyone ever heard of it?

Chick

Chick:
I will attach a pdf file on '"IWA"" to this letter.  Your best source of
information on this hosta is in  American Hosta Society Journal 15 page 37
and American Hosta Society journal 16 page 83. The other pages listed do not
give much information.

Lemke's List of Hostas

Lemkeiowa

IWA---.pdf