Re: Hosta Sports (and VBG)?

My dear, I was an armed warrior in the late, great conflict with our Southeast
Asian, domino playing, Godless communizing, small statured enemies.  While I was
of course not armed with an AK-47, being on God's side in that particular
conflict, I was, if I may say so, a fabulous marksman, able to take down a paper
silhouette of a human being without fail at 100 yards, without giving the
morality of my actions a second thought.

And may I point out, as Bob Dole reminded us, we liberals start most of the wars
you conservatives are so proud of.

Liberal Warrior
Doing my part