No Subject

Well the poor little thing got uncovered on Thur morning. They needed the
light.   Everything looked good except the snake that was draped around one
of the large ferns.  Can you believe snakes out in this weather?
Today I am again spending all day covering for the freeze coming tomorrow
nigh.  I took a chance on Fri night  and now have two frozen plants.  It is
amazing what just a little protection can do.  These two plants were just a
few feet from others that are still fine.  The difference was a piece of
shade cloth that was 8 feet over head.

It looks to me like Mother Nature should eventually teach some of these
things not to come up so early.

Mary Chastain
Lakeside Acres
8119 Roy Lane