Re: Hosta Sports (and VBG)?

In a message dated 3/31/01 1:03:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

<< While I was
 of course not armed with an AK-47, being on God's side in that particular
 conflict, I was, if I may say so, a fabulous marksman >>

Chick, the only reason that I bring this up is the last time I visited my Dad
he says to my son have you ever seen an AK-47?  Well, the answer is nooooo!
So he brings one out.  At that point I made it clear that there was not good
reason to own such a thing, none at all.  You absolutely cannot convince him
that if you want on that it should not be available to you.  If you are sane
and law abiding that is.  So I parted ways with my dad there and will remain
so.  A .38 is sufficient to protect one's self and you can shoot almost any
animal that you need to hunt with a shot gun or a rifle, unloading only God
knows how many rounds in a second or two..........whatza point?  N.