Re: Hosta Sports & Other Obsessions

Hi Narda

As I'm sure you've guessed, Canadians, for the most part, don't take
their politics nearly as seriously as you guys do.  It would never occur
to most of us to categorize anyone politically :-)

one of my best friends she is a
> liberal too.  Whatever they are they are good people, misguided but good.

See, that's kind of like saying, 'one of my best friend is black, (or
jewish etc), but she's a really nice person.'  (Most of us wouldn't
dream of saying that either).  I think it strikes me (have to speak for
myself only, haven't polled the rest of the Canucks...) as somewhat
bizarre to even consider a person's political philosophy in judging
their goodness :-)  This is not meant, btw as criticism, simply as an
observation of the difference the border between our contries makes in
our respective philosophies.  (Does this mean I'm a bleeding heart
too???) hehehe...

> And Chick has one of the most immensely dry senses of humor that I have ever
> met.  You have got to appreciate that.

I do appreciate it!  Chick is alot of fun.