Re: Hosta Sports & Other Obsessions

In a message dated 3/31/01 1:57:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, msbucky@home.com
writes:

<< one of my best friends she is a
 > liberal too.  Whatever they are they are good people, misguided but good.

It was a joke, I hope she realizes that.  I don't know a thing about Canada
except my husband travels there quite a bit and whines because his French is
improving.  The English French thing he thinks is ridiculous.  But then you
probably don't think about that if you agree that everything should be done
in French.  As to my friends that are black, Jewish, etc.  I don't think of
them differently.  If I did I would not be able to enter a classroom of
twenty-five kids and treat them all with equal affection, and devotion most
kids are conservative by the way, by my polling.  N.