Weapon of choice...

My present weapon is a squirt bottle containing glacial melt from Antartica with 0.000000001% Mars dust. This is entirely effective in controlling my two corgis, small Benji, and Max, my son's weimaramer who is "visiting" for a couple of months while learning appropriate social skills. Using a squirt of water works so well that even just showing the dogs the bottle is enough to instantly make them shape up! So why should I want to use anything more dangerous? Oh, if only humans were as smart as dogs!!    Barbara in Walla Walla