Re: Hosta Sports (and VBG)?

     Chick, having the morality conflict post VN serves one in the
"HostaYears" don't you think? Serves a bit in picking your poison in regard
to the Liberal Vs Conservative thing to I think. You appear to have a bit of
both, I know I do. Can a person be both instead of either or neither or is
that called Independent? I'm one of them to I think, dunno quite what I am.
AK's, knives, razors, Yucka. I like Big Joe's approach

>>> "can't we all> please just get along without all this bickering."

     Being a consummate "Warrior" that abhors War (you know Chick one o'
them man's men) I have had the conflict of 10 or maybe 12.5 men, dunno, never
did any "linkage mapping" on it. Enough any way. Liberal, Conservative,
Independent, I dunno we all drop our pants to s - - -.
     Chick I'll tell ya, I do like your style. God forbid don't ever even
consider resigning from this robin. In a few definitive, brief postings you
have cracked the old Mastodon tucker's bone to the marrow. The family can
survive the winters of an Ice Age with the nourishment you have just
provided. The real sad shame is many will sorely choose to "party on" and
perish and not dare to taste its sweetness. Some may not even know its there
when you've gently laid it at their feet.
     Manhood, phooey. It takes genuine Man/Womanhood to realize that you
don't need any of it. Conservative, Liberal HA. Its about Humanhood and
celebrating our differences. Respecting the conflict as it's required for
change. Encouraging disagreement, it will find concessus. To try to avoid,
find a place where it doesn't exist is called death.
     God bless the Prophecies of Gump (remember him Chick)? He was awarded
his H. S.  Diploma in 3rd grade, his Bachelor's in H. S.  Doctorate in V.N.,
plus the Medal of Honor, (remember Chick when he got bit in the ass). He
added multiple post Doctorate's avoiding, runninn' . When he was tired, he
slept. When he was hungry, he ate. When he had to....you know. He did.
     Yuppers Chick, "Life is Just a Box o' Chocolates, you never know what
you're gonna get." BUT I'll tell ya something when I get it watch out. If
it's wrong, I'll get help and try to right it. If its abusive I'll tell it so
and not permit it to continue. If it attempts to do me real harm I'll get
help to contain or remove it and be safe.
     Hay chick, problem is, I like vanilla to but damn I still just get what
I get. I think I'll do some lemons next time and just make lemonade.

I wish you peace as well chick

                                                                 The Joy is
in the Journey