Re: Hosta Sports (and VBG)?

Sorry guys.  I wish they could have done it.  And I wish they hadn't used
officials that had never refereed a basketball game before.  You win some and
you lose some.  At least they didn't embarrass themselves.

Here's something for the Duke/Spartan/Arizona/etc. fans to think about.  Four
of the five starters and most of the bench will be back next year.  Fear the
Turtle!

Chick