Re: FIRST LOOK Auction closes tonight

  • Subject: Re: FIRST LOOK Auction closes tonight
  • From: "Township" <township@acbm.qc.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 11:36:03 -0500

<<<.
       If you are interested in making bids on several items in the last
minute of the auction, you can have several copies of your browser open to
the bid pages and filled in with your passwords and amounts. All you need do
then is push the "Place Bid" button on each in succession to launch them.
How many browsers you can have open at once will be determined by your
computer.>>>

Can someone explain how this is done...I think I used to be able to do this,
must have changed some settings along the way and can't figure it out on my
own!
Thanks

Smile
Barbara