Re: FIRST LOOK Auction closes tonight

  • Subject: Re: FIRST LOOK Auction closes tonight
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 10:49:46 -0600

Township wrote:

> <<<.
>        If you are interested in making bids on several items in the last
> minute of the auction, you can have several copies of your browser open to
> the bid pages and filled in with your passwords and amounts. All you need do
> then is push the "Place Bid" button on each in succession to launch them.
> How many browsers you can have open at once will be determined by your
> computer.>>>
>
> Can someone explain how this is done...I think I used to be able to do this,
> must have changed some settings along the way and can't figure it out on my
> own!

Hi Barbara
	About like Bill explained. Say you open 5 browser windows. Then open
all browsers to the same plant you plan on bidding on. In the first one
put $1 for example and enter your user name and password. Do the same in
the next window only put $2 and so on. The last window you use to keep
checking the amount bid by others, just keep hitting reload and watch
the amount and the time in that one. If you need the $2 bid instead of
the $1 or $3 window at the last minute you go to that window and click
Place Bid.
--
Bye