Lily update

Hello Hosta-Openers,
       Ron Derrick reporting here from somewhere in Frederick, Maryland.

An amazing thing has happened here at the roadblock set up to trap poor
Lily.  Just as the nearly suicidal driver of the vehicle Lily was in was
about to crash into the roadblock, a motorcycle swooped in, snared Lily from
the car and zoomed off Eastward.  We're not sure what this means at this
point but we were able to get a photo of the motorcyclist.

Our news helicopter is following the motorcycle and we will be there to
report on the final events of this sad tale.

Of course, we have heard NOTHING from Chick of Bridgewood Gardens.  Does he
even care?

                    Ron Derrick