Re: Genetically Disillusioned

Why don't they do something useful like putting dog genes into people.  I think that
in most cases it would improve personality traits and a lot of us would probably be
better looking.

By the way, Lily is back.  I wasn't too concerned because if anything happened to
her, we let it be known to the kidnapper that Roxanne would smash him like a bug.
Frankly, the whole thing smelled a little fishy to me from the get go, and if Lily
wasn't such a loyal and devoted friend, I'd suspect she might have been in on the
whole thing from the start.

Anyway, here's the latest picture in this improbably saga.  She's back in her
favorite place, waiting to go somewhere.  And please don't bother to inform me that
a cracked windshield is a safety hazard, I love to live dangerously (in my minivan).