Re: Genetically Disillusioned

Chick suggested...
"...Why don't they do something useful like putting dog genes
into people..."

Steady on Chick!!...I have enough problems keeping my balance on
two legs.  Being programmed to then lift one of them - and
maintain balance AND direction with the other - could cause
immense problems.  Now, if they could just sort out the DNA of a
gyro-compass.......:-))
Charlie
UK