The past 15 years of working with hostas and meeting some of the world's greatest people have been nothing short of wonderful.  However, the time has come for this property to follow the lead of all its surrounding property and be transformed into a housing development.  The sale of this property is closing much faster than ever imagined.  Rather than letting the nursery dream die, Robyn's Nest will be transferred to the care of two very special friends, Karen and Hugo Engel.  They presently own and operate a nursery of their own, Mount Forest Farm.  They will have the daunting task of moving this nursery several hundred miles north to their home in Snohomish, Washington, where their plant offerings, combined with the ones here, will make for some very exciting offerings.

Karen, Hugo, and I are working this out to make the transition as smooth as possible for everyone.  I will continue taking orders through March, and Karen and Hugo will officially take over on April 1.  Not to worry, if I have scheduled your order to go out after this date, I will still be shipping them.

I cannot thank you enough for all your years of patronage.  If it wasn't for you, the dream would never have been more than just that...a dream.  I hope you will give Karen and Hugo the same support you have given me all these years.

Thank you,

Robyn's Nest Nursery