Re: Change

  • Subject: Re: Change
  • From: Shishi@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 21:28:31 EST

In a message dated 3/7/2002 9:21:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, Robydub@aol.com writes:

thank you har.  you were right when you said i can count on you.  hope you know you're appreciated!  well, sorta appreciated.  that little email of yours cost me...i just went to amazon.com and ordered the fleetwood mac cd.  dang you!

with a smile,
robyn

glad i could help.
if thats not enuf, do the bob seeger greatest hits.
some tear jerkers in there tho.
har

Harry Abel
we do not create the beauty, we only point out the beauty God has created
        hand carved stone water basins            traditional bamboo water
garden accessories
        japanese maples         dwarf bamboos                hosta bonsai
http://www.shinkigen.com
      shishi@aol.com
770-434-9955
                   770-527-9093